Embrace The Intricate Beauty of Uncertainty
Nik

anything

you can put anything here


In the spirit of full disclosure..
Sunday, December 15, 2013 @ 11:35 AM PERMALINK

I have to say that I never expected my previous entry to get as many views as it did. It wasn't a particularly large number of views but when you know your readers are usually just a tiny group of friends and family, it seems huge in comparison.

Of course the number of views was also nothing compared to what other socio-political blogs garner and rightfully so, because it didn't deserve to.

The entry wasn't a deep and thoughtful commentary on the events. I had not spent time researching the facts or delving into the various reasons the riot occurred.  I was just sick and tired of seeing all that hate on my social media pages. I can only hope that in some small way the entry helped some people see a little clearer or motivated a small number to speak up against the hate.

Just to be fair to anyone who is returning to this blog or have found your way here because of that entry, I feel like it is only right that I disclose to you that this space usually only functions as a place for some pretty useless babbling.

Once in awhile I do mention some issues I feel strongly for but apart from that, it is just a place in cyberspace for me to write words.

For all of you that read the entry or shared it with someone else, thank you. I hope it at least made a tiny difference in influencing mindsets.

Have a great weekend folks!
Post a Comment


tq so much ; ayemrawi, images